Pipeline Rights of Way Q&A in New Martinsville

Pipeline Rights of Way Q&A in New Martinsville

The National Association of Royalty Owners and Gold, Khourey & Turak hosted an Oil & Gas pipeline rights of way Q&A in New Martinsville, West Virginia on Wednesday, March 27th from 6 – 8 pm at The Mollohan Center in…

NARO Series: Oil and Gas Royalties

NARO Series: Oil and Gas Royalties

Nearly 200 people packed Grand Vue Park in Moundsville, West Virginia on Thursday evening for an Oil & Gas Town Hall meeting about “Understanding The County Tax Assessment on Your Oil and Gas Royalties.”  The meeting was hosted by the…

Viva Moundsville, Marshall County!

Viva Moundsville, Marshall County!

Five, long years ago I moved from New York City to Wheeling, West Virginia as a 28-year old bachelor with a little more than a few items of furniture and the clothes on my back.  While I made Wheeling my…

Tax Assessment on your Oil and Gas Royalties

Tax Assessment on your Oil and Gas Royalties

The National Association of Royalty Owners – Appalachia along with Gold, Khourey & Turak present:  Understanding tax assessment on your oil and gas royalties. Oil & Gas Town Hall: Fuel Yourself With Knowledge Series Ask the Experts: For more information,…

GKT & WTOV Offer Free NYE Cab Rides

GKT & WTOV Offer Free NYE Cab Rides

The Moundsville personal injury law firm of Gold, Khourey & Turak & WTOV-TV 9 encourages you to be safe this New Year’s Eve.  If you or someone you know has too much to drink, call a taxi and request the…

GKT Celebrates 16th Annual  Tree Lighting

GKT Celebrates 16th Annual Tree Lighting

The holiday spirit was alive and well in Moundsville on Thursday evening as nearly 200 people attended Gold, Khourey & Turak’s 16th annual Christmas tree lighting.  But this year’s tree lighting was extra special, as GKT dedicated a memorial plaque…

Storytime with Gold, Khourey & Turak

Storytime with Gold, Khourey & Turak

On Thursday afternoon, the personal injury lawyers from Gold, Khourey & Turak visited Hilltop Elementary School to help motivate and nurture young students’ excitement for reading.  The local law firm made a special delivery of nearly 700 books!  The generous…

Meet West Virginia’s History Heroes

Meet West Virginia’s History Heroes

Each year the West Virginia Division of Culture and History recognizes the dedication and labor of their most significant contributors through the annual History Day “History Heroes” awards.  This year’s award winners include the Gold, Khourey & Turak team of…

New Year’s Cab Rides Are A Success

New Year’s Cab Rides Are A Success

Gold, Khourey & Turak and WTOV-TV 9 are celebrating another successful New Year’s Eve.  This past New Year’s Eve marked the 15th consecutive year that GKT and WTOV have partnered to provide free cab rides to those who needed a…