The National Association of Royalty Owners, Inc. (NARO) is hosting it’s 39th annual National Convention October 2 to 4th at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square. This event is open to the public. Registration can be found at www.naro-us.org/events.
The agenda is full of education, information and networking specific to oil and gas mineral property owners, royalty owners, and associated professionals. This event will provide an opportunity for attendees to learn about mineral and estate management, get an update on oil and gas drilling activity in the area, recent and pending legislation, technology related to oil and gas production and an opportunity to network inside this unique group.
In addition to the learning and networking opportunities, there are extracurricular activities for attendees and members of their families such as visits to the Duquesne Incline, Night Segway Tours and networking receptions.
The NARO Foundation’s Certified Mineral Manager (CMM) program will also host an eight-hour course re-view and exam sessions during this event. Since 1980 NARO has been the only national organization representing, solely and without compromise, oil, and gas royalty owners interests.
Attorney Blogs and News
- “Fuel Yourself With Knowledge” Presentation in New Martinsville
- NARO Oil & Gas Town Hall Receives Media Attention
- Marshall & Ohio Counties Landgroup Secures Deal Worth More Than $100 Million
- “Fuel Yourself With Knowledge” Series Held at Grand Vue Park
- Understanding the County Tax Assessment on your Royalties