Accepting a settlement offer can be a difficult decision. You should realize that once the matter is settled, the case is closed. One of our primary concerns is to help our clients obtain the medical treatment necessary to make a full recovery. A settlement offer should only be entertained when the full extent of your injuries are known and a determination can be made of the impact those injuries may have on you. Accepting an offer beforehand can place a financial burden on you and your family for years to come.
Our attorneys work for you and are committed to reviewing your case with you at no cost. If you think you have a case, contact us for a free consultation and let us review your situation. Then you can decide if you need an attorney without your insurance company deciding for you.
Attorney Blogs and News
- Once a Lawsuit is Filed, How Long Does it Take Until the Case is Finished
- If a Bar only Serves One Drink to a Person Who Leaves and Causes an Accident, Can the Bar be Held Liable?
- What if I can’t afford a personal injury attorney?
- Should you handle your Car Accident case?
- What is the value of my Car Accident case?