To determine the value of your case, it’s necessary to review all available information, including medical records, police reports, lost wages, and the injured party’s medical progress. These will help your attorneys determine compensation for future impairment, property damage, future lost wages, ongoing treatment, and pain and suffering.
Every case is different and should be treated with the individualized attention that you and your case deserve. An attorney who states that your case is worth a certain dollar amount without adequately investigating your claim is performing you a disservice.
Our attorneys work for you and are committed to reviewing your case with you at no cost. If you think you have a case, contact us for a free consultation and let us review your situation. Then you can decide if you need an attorney without your insurance company deciding for you.
Attorney Blogs and News
- Once a Lawsuit is Filed, How Long Does it Take Until the Case is Finished
- What can I do if I can’t afford an attorney?
- When is the right time to accept a settlement offer?
- Should you handle the case yourself?
- If a Bar only Serves One Drink to a Person Who Leaves and Causes an Accident, Can the Bar be Held Liable?