Truck and Tractor Trailer Accidents
When a victim is injured or killed by the careless driver of a tractor-trailer or commercial vehicle, case navigation can be complex. Since 1978, Gold, Khourey & Turak has been trusted by thousands of victims and their families who have been injured or killed in these types of crashes.
If you think you have a case, contact us as soon as possible. It’s easy, it’s free, it’s worth it.
Don’t give up your rights!
Don’t sign anything or release any personal records before you talk to an attorney. Call us at 1-800-388-2529 or fill out this form for your FREE Consultation.
Here are some examples of truck and tractor trailer accident cases that we handle:
- Improperly Maintained Vehicles
- Federal and Local State Regulations Were Improperly Followed
- Expired or Invalid Driver’s Credentials
- Local Traffic Laws Were Not Followed
- Possible Manufacturing Defects in the Truck and Other Commercial Vehicle
Truck and Tractor Trailer Accident FAQs
How do I know if I have a personal injury auto accident claim?
What issues affect the damages I can receive in a personal injury auto accident?
1) Liability – Was someone at fault?
2) Causation – Were the injuries caused by the other party’s actions?
3) Damages – What are my injuries? What amount will fairly and adequately compensate for my injuries?
4) Source of Collection – Is there insurance or other assets from which damages can be recovered?