The National Association of Royalty Owners and Gold, Khourey & Turak hosted an Oil & Gas town hall Q&A on “Negotiating Pipeline Rights of Way” on Wednesday, March 27th from 6 – 8 pm at The Mollohan Center in New Martinsville. This was part of the Oil & Gas, Fuel Yourself With Knowledge Series.
More than 60 individuals attended and asked the experts oil and gas questions. NARO members and non-members attended this free event.
The event was sponsored by Yourkovich & Associates, Bounty Minerals, and the West Virginia Royalty Owners Association.
Upcoming NARO Appalachia Education Series Events
Attorney Blogs and News
- “Fuel Yourself With Knowledge” Series Held at Grand Vue Park
- Understanding the County Tax Assessment on your Royalties
- NARO Oil & Gas Town Hall Receives Media Attention
- Gold, Khourey & Turak Welcomes New Attorney, Taylor D. Potts
- Marshall & Ohio Counties Landgroup Secures Deal Worth More Than $100 Million