Our client, a volunteer firefighter, was a passenger in a tanker fire truck driven by another volunteer firefighter who failed to control the vehicle. The decedent’s estate alleged that the driver of the fire truck failed to maintain control of the fire truck, was driving at an excessive rate of speed, and failed to use ordinary care in the operation of the vehicle. The decedent’s estate further contended that the defendant was driving under the influence of alcohol. Settlement was obtained during mediation.
Attorney Blogs and News
- Mock Crash & Trial Shows Firsthand Risks of Drinking and Driving
- Wheeling Central Hosts Booze and Cruise, You’ll Lose Program
- Teaming Up with Ohio Valley Students: Don’t Text and Drive
- GKT Celebrates 16th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- NARO Mineral Owner Education Event Hosted in Pittsburgh